1. The L Makeup Institute (LMI) has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
2. LMI received $26,162.00 from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
3. LMI distributed $26,162.05 of Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
4. 19 students at the institution were eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
5. 19 students received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
6. LMI distributed funds based on an equal share of the funds being distributed to Active students who were enrolled in a Title IV eligible program as of the date Governor Sisolak issued Nevada’s stay-at-home order.
7. Students had to complete and sign a form acknowledging that the funds would be used for a qualified purpose(s) before distribution of funds was made.