We can’t wait to introduce you to our thriving community of students, staff, and faculty.
Programs and courses are limited in size and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Availability to all makeup classes is subject to change without notice. The L Makeup Institute Diploma Programs and Courses are open to individuals who are citizens, permanent residents, individuals with a valid LMI study visa or authorized to work in the U.S., or any individual protected by immigration policy or law, and:
- Be 18 years of age or older or 17 years of age with parent permission.
- Provide a High School Diploma, G.E.D. or its equivalent, or College Transcript.
- Complete a Student Application and pay a $100 application fee.
- Secure funding to pay for the course or program of study.
- Complete the interview process.
At our Makeup Academy, we are committed to helping candidates select the area of study that will best help them reach their occupational goals. For this reason, we recommend that prospective students consult with the Admissions Office prior to submitting their student applications. The L Makeup Institute makeup school does not discriminate in its admission, training, or activities on the basis of age, race, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or national origin.
Start your journey today.